When you’re marketing your business, there are many channels available to you and often the split is made between how much to spend online or offline with in latter years an increasing share of the spend moving online, particularly in terms of social media.
Often however it’s forgotten that keeping your brand first and foremost in the mind of your customers doesn’t necessitate frequent updates to Facebook or a series of nights out to entertain – there is another option…
At Axis PPM we’ve worked with clients across all sectors for many years on branding – and not just their corporate image, stationery or logo, but in helping their brand remain foremost in their customers mind.
And how do we do it? Quite simply the secret is promotional products!
If you’re reading this post from an office chances are you’ve got a supplier branded mousemat or mug sitting next to you? Perhaps given our changeable weather there’s a couple of umbrellas held aside with either your own or your customer’s logo splashed across it? You might even have attended an event lately and arrived back laden down with everything from post-it pads to pens?
Promotional products are all around us at work and even at home because they work.
And although we can provide you with anything from a keyring to a personalised bottle of wine, it’s worth considering the longevity of the gift you’re considering.
- If you opt for a branded diary it’s got a shelf life of a year or so, depending on how early you drop it off – while it won’t last years it does enable you to update your message on an annual basis and it’s the gift that delivers every day of the year too.
- Umbrellas are wonderful and can last years – and remember golf umbrellas are not just welcome on the golf course, look around a city centre in the rain and you’ll spot many branded brollies vying for pavement space?
- Keyrings are simple and cost-effective but always come in handy – and your brand is there when the recipient opens the front door or pops into the car.
- Post-it notes – how did we ever do without these ingenious little pieces of paper that can work for anybody from the office to home? You can have them printed with your logo or contact information and you’ll find these are always welcome and they do tend to make their way from desk to desk too spreading your name even further.
- Mugs or cups – the morning cuppa or coffee with clients, every office has its selection of cups or mugs and generally most of us have a particular favourite which sits prominently next to our computer displaying a suppliers brand name to everybody who stops by.
- T-shirts – everybody wears them at some point and we always find that they’re warmly received in a business. Choose a novelty version for a gift, one for a round of golf or dress up your team for an exhibition in a suitably branded option – guaranteed to make a strong impression of your brand.
These are just a small sample of the everyday promotional gifts that we supply every day to clients who range from sole traders to multi-national corporations. Budgets and businesses will vary widely but our team are experienced enough to select an option to suit your requirements or to advise if you’re not quite sure what’s appropriate.
You’ll find details of the extensive range we offer by clicking here - and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the prices too!
Drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we’ll call you back to discuss.